Frequently Asked Questions about Hypnosis
What is hypnosis?
The best explanation I have heard is that it is a focused state of mind with a limited number of distractions. While very focused, the critical faculty of the mind is bypassed, and selective thinking is put in it’s place. The creativity and strength of the subconscious mind is able to use words and ideas to alter perceptions. A hypnotized person is awake and aware of what is going on.
Can I get stuck in hypnosis?
It is impossible to “get stuck in hypnosis.” If hypnotist Ron Miller isn’t there to reinforce the hypnosis, it simply goes away. The person hypnotized will either “wake up” or
“Nap” for a while then wake up refreshed!
What is the ideal place to have Comedy Hypnotist Ron Miller?
Corporate Hypnosis is very popular. However, I think College Hypnosis and Project Graduation Hypnosis is REALLY POPULAR! Over the past few years, Church hypnosis has been requested and became repeat customers. I feel that any gathering that has an audience that wants to be entertained, I feel that a Comedy Hypnotist would be a great match. Comedy Hypnotist Ron Miller explains what is going to happen before it happens, so it’s not a surprise. If Hypnosis is safe enough for Professional Athletes and Professionals, then it’s safe enough for you!
Professional athletes like Tiger Woods uses hypnosis to hone in his golfing skills!
June 2013, French firefighters are using hypnosis on their patients!
Most people experience these benefits of hypnosis:
- 1 hour of hypnosis is equal to about a 4 hours of nap.
- As a rule of thumb, the more intelligent the person, the easier they reach a deep state of hypnosis.
- In 1958, both the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association recognized hypnotherapy as a valid medical procedure.
- Hypnosis is not sleep, it a heightened state of relaxation and suggestibility. If you were asleep, you wouldn’t listen to the hypnotist!
- Comedy Hypnotist Ron Miller is the only program that involves the audience to be the “STARS” of the show. It’s fun, entertaining experience you can have at your next event.